Yeah! good job on the blog! I can hardly wait for more pictures. . . .hmm.....like your car. . . . .. ! Happy Fathers Day!
Were those pictures taken at temple square? Your yard looks gorgeous!
Wow - looks as professional as any yard I've ever seen (truly) - wish we had you here to do ours. (hee hee)
annie hamrickWE miss you guys! Way to go on the blog...Brian and I need to get with it! Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! good job on the blog! I can hardly wait for more pictures. . . .hmm.....like your car. . . . .. ! Happy Fathers Day!
Were those pictures taken at temple square? Your yard looks gorgeous!
Wow - looks as professional as any yard I've ever seen (truly) - wish we had you here to do ours. (hee hee)
annie hamrick
WE miss you guys! Way to go on the blog...Brian and I need to get with it! Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment