Sunday, August 2, 2009

More vacaton pics



On Wednesday we went into New York to a fabulous Mexican Restaurant called Mama Mexico! It was so fun. A waiter came to our table and made the most scrumptuous guacamole.






Musicians came to our table and played music that was nostalgic. When we were kids and milking cows, at 7:00 every night we had to listen to the only radio station we could get, and it had the exact same music.


I have to say, it was an awesome meal!


Then we went for a ride through New York City. We got this shot by standing and looking through the sun roof. What an exciting city! We couldn't wait to go back for more.



The next day we drove to Williamsburg, Virginia. We spent some time in stocks. I'm getting online to find these for our school. I think they would work.


We visited a replica of an old time garden nursery. It was impressive.


The museum had amazing replicas of 18th century doll houses. It was a great day, and then we hurried on to Karen and Doyle's. (To be continued)










2 comments:

Brett said...

I am so disappointed we didn't get to see you while you were in Jersey. Looks like you had some much fun!

Jessica said...

That looks incredible. I'm so glad you guys got to go on this trip. I hope we get to see you guys soon!